Yoga means “to unite,” so, what better way to come together on your mats and practice yoga in partnership. Partner Prenatal Yoga can help partners have heightened connection and appreciation with one another as they prepare for their rite of passage of parenthood.
Benefits or Partner Prenatal Yoga include:
- Practice the tool of breathing together in unison.
- Help build confidence for both mother and partner as they prepare to enter the journey of labor and delivery together.
- Offer ways for the partner to be actively involved in the birthing journey.
- Build trust
- Teach poses that can empower and coach mama through the birthing journey.
- Practice meditation together to enhance feelings of safety, relaxation, trust, and connection.
- Creates a fun and nurturing way for partners to connect with their baby.
- A beautiful way to honor this journey together in unity.
Full Circle Yoga KC is offering Partner Prenatal Yoga September 14th at 5:45pm. Class will fill quickly, reserve your spot now at www.fullcircleyogakc.com.