You’re growing to have a baby!!! With growing a baby comes a myriad of emotions: pure excitement, worry, terror, doubt, sadness, joy, love, empowered, apprehensive and much more. Your body is changing every day and often pregnancy brings with it discomfort. Prenatal Yoga can support you on one of the most powerful life experiences you’ll have!
Prenatal Yoga can play an important role in finding balance and relaxation in a multitude of ways as one travels through pregnancy.
- Offers comfort measures to those nagging aches and body discomforts
- Offer positions that can support labor and delivery
- An educated Prenatal Yoga instructor can suggest various poses for different situations during pregnancy, labor and delivery to support mom and baby.
- Practice techniques to work through your birthing journey like visualization
- Practice breathing, one of the most important tools a Mama will take into her birthing journey.
- Receive affirmation that your body is beautiful you are strong.
- Unite and receive support and community from other strong women on the same journey as you.
- Help you build your toolbox for your baby’s day of birth.
- Offers coping mechanisms’ for labor and delivery
- Provide supportive ways for partner to be actively involved in the birthing journey.
At Full Circle Yoga KC our prenatal yoga offers a supportive class that mamas at all stages can practice and build their physical and emotional strength in preparation for their birthing journey.